Hot Topic usually has a good selection of Chucks, both plain ones and sassy styles. That is, if you can stand to set foot in a Hot Topic.
where is the best place to get some Chucks?
I know on converse.com, but they just have new styles.
They never have the ones you see at some Shoe Depot, or something...
I'm just looking for the best place to get some nice chucks
Hot Topic usually has a good selection of Chucks, both plain ones and sassy styles. That is, if you can stand to set foot in a Hot Topic.
Shoes, Clothing, Handbags, Sunglasses | Zappos.com Free Shipping
Not the least expensive place but you can't say they don't have variety...
They have a good return policy.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
thanks to both of you!
I think, I'll be going to Hot Topic and just buying some iron-on patches, and sewing ironing/stitching them on some solid black chucks..
when I get a pic of what my tattoo artist did on a pair of chucks for my lady friend, I'll post it..
Heh, some of them are. But you probably wouldn't call them "sassy" if you saw them.
Bookmarks